Wednesday, February 4, 2015

STOP...this is a black thing

 
 
The smile:
Yes, this is going to be racist. If you can’t take it STOP NOW. NO, I MEAN DON’T READ ANY MORE. STOP, STOP, STOP….
Ok…one of my duty stations in the Army was in Alaska. I had the fortune…good orbad…I laughed either way…to walk into my room at the barracks to find my two black roommates drinking. For over an hour they told WHITE jokes. Thank you, guys. I is a cracker.  Here are some of what they taught me:
1)      What does a white woman make for dinner?
Reservations
2)      What do you call a white man in court?
Lawyer
3)      What do you call four planes of all white paratroopers?
Snow
4)      What do you call a bench full of white guys?
NBA players
5)      What do you call a white boy with a satisfied wife?
Pool boy
 
 
The ponder:
 
Racism divides people. Sure we should be color blind, but we aren’t. How do we overcome our bias everyday…race, creed, religion or other non-important factor?
 
Fudonshin Challenge:
 
I did my 100 push-ups and 100 sit-ups today. Based the guidance from my sensei, Sherwin Moore, my challenges are changing. Give me a couple of days to learn how we measure them. Thanks, Sp
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment